- We don’t share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individuals
- We keep all your information confidential
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use
- No personal information will be provided to any third party other than if we’re required to do so by law
- By using any of the forms on our website or by emailing us you’re agreeing for us to contact you by email
- We take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data that our users may input via this website. We cannot, however, be responsible for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons. We therefore exclude all liability for this
- We're committed to complying with EU and U.K. data protection and GDPR laws to the extent that they apply to our use of personal information
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data
Your right to know
- Your personal data will be stored until you tell us otherwise.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
Cookies and tracking
In order to improve the overall experience of visiting our website, we use a server-based log to collect anonymous information about our website visitors. This data is only used to generate statistical charts and will not be used in any other way.
Our website uses analytics which relies on cookies to generate more advanced visitor charts and data mining reports. Similarly to our server-based logs, our analytics collects anonymous information that will not be used to identify our website visitors.
Your browser (the software you use to access our website) should allow you to control the cookies that it stores on your computer.
We'll post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.